Ruger SR1911 Officer 9mm 7RD Magazine
- SR1911 OFC
Here is some information about the SR1911 from Ruger
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The black nitride coated bushing-less stainless steel bull barrel provides additional weight at the muzzle for improved recoil control, aided by a full length guide rod.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Traditional design with replaceable Deluxe Checkered G-10 grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Ambidextrous thumb safety and extended slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two stainless steel magazines.
Pickup a spare Ruger SR1911 Magazine at The Mag Shack.